- Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
- Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does
not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit.
- When I kept silent, my bones wasted away
through my groaning all day long.
- For day and night your hand was heavy upon
me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of summer. Selah
- Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did
not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to
the LORD" -- and you forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah
- Therefore let everyone who is godly pray
to you while you may be found; surely when the mighty waters rise, they will
not reach him.
- You are my hiding place; you will protect
me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
- I will instruct you and teach you in the
way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.
- Do not be like the horse or the mule, which
have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will
not come to you.
- Many are the woes of the wicked, but the
LORD'S unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.
- Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart !